With its sound network, Sinotrans strives to provide door-to-door air freight services worldwide. We offer different types of services based on different transit time to match your time-sensitive needs:
1-2 days from airport of departure to airport of destination, suitable for highly time-sensitive goods, to be despatched on first direct flight or best connection flight available.
2-3 days from airport of departure to airport of destination, applied to customers sensitive about both time and price.
4-6 days from airport of departure to airport of destination, suitable for medium time-sensitive goods. Transit cost will be saved remarkably.
Air Charter Service
Sinotrans has been keeping close cooperation with main global air freight providers to meet customer’s demands for charter services on different routes, with different types of aircrafts and for different air cargos. Charter services contain:
· solution design of charter flight
· field operation services
· full dynamic tracing and technical guidance
· navigation rights, approval of time and airline shipping agent
Cross-Border E-commerce Logistics
Based on our wide overseas network and main transport capacities, Sinotrans is able to provide door to door services for cross-border e-commerce enterprises to fulfill their import/export orders. Our services include overseas warehousing, international artery transportation (air freight, ocean shipping etc.), customs clearance for bonded goods or direct mails, and final distribution to customers. We have competitive advantages in:
· Providing overseas warehousing in main areas of origin of goods and destinations of consumptions for cross-border e-commerce
· Realizing 100% information and data exchange with cross-border e-commerce with the support of our strong information competence
· Guaranteeing artery transportation and transport capacity for cross-border e-commerce through competitive chartered flight or chartered cabin
· Providing customs services for cross-border e-commerce to clear both direct mails and bonded goods at China’s core experimental ports